Valentine's Day Wish List



Valentine’s Day is a few days away and people who are in the loving business have already dropped hints about what they want.
  Others are not so subtle.  They have demands that should be met on the 14th of February. 
Some naughty girls even say yes to pursuing boys at the end of January, with the hope of getting stones forcefully mined from the ground, Christian Louboutin shoes, or even cars on Valentine’s Day.

Please be merciful and forgive and forget if your demands are not met.  I did. 
I forgave family and friends for not buying me the photography hardware I wanted for Christmas.  Well! I talked incessantly about the various camera lenses I wished for on top on the camera body itself, which costs only $15,000.  Please don’t translate this into your local currently if you live in Africa or Asia.

Oh! Yes! Big league photographers do not use Mickey Mouse cameras with built in lenses.  They have special lenses to capture the inside of a lily or insects and their camera bags are insured.
I won’t do it again.  I won’t make family and friends feel guilty about my expensive camera taste.  I’ll just take a bank loan and say it is for adding an extra room, to improve the value of the property.

Bank managers do not make house calls to see if you really added a sunroom or fixed the basement.  I’ll then use the debt to assemble items for my camera bag.

Camera bag? Will there be money left over to buy one?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elections And Political Bullies

Comfort Food As Regret Food

Internet Manners